Saturday, September 20, 2008

Things are pretty rough here in NYC. I've had to take on some extra jobs to make rent. Here is some of my "work" on the side.

No the truth be known... I was just walking down the street and I looked up and saw myself. It was so crazy. For a bit I thought that someone had stole a picture of me and photoshop'd me into that space. But no, it's just someone that looks a lot like me.

Every week I get emails or people at church asking me if it's me. If some dude asks, I say no. However if a cute girl asks I say "sure is".

Eric and Ashely are here on holiday here and I swung them buy to check it out. They were quite surprised.

So if you are in Manhattan any time soon and want to see me swing by the corner of 42nd st and 5th and look up and I'm right there looking down at you.

6 comments:

Scrumpestuous D said...

You'll be happy to know that yesterday I was in a Zara in Budapest where I saw this exact same pic and thought, "how did Jeffery get in here?" Hungary is now yours.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Caitlin just said that she has never been more attracted to another man that is not me until this post. I admitted defeat.

Ashley said...

We had a BLAST! Thanks for taking such great care of us. It was fun to see you on a bill board.

nicole said...

this is excellent. i really want you to go back with a suit on sometime and take this picture again. then print a few off, stand under the billboard and hand out signed copies for money, or for free if you're feeling philanthropic.

Natalie said...

Oh my! It looks just like you! Hubba Hubba!

holly said...

This is amazing, Jeff. I can't believe how much we miss you.

Post a Comment