Wednesday, July 22, 2009


I got a text from Mighty international man about town Lars, who by the way is back in NYC (hopefully for good this time), saying that a Mighty event was happening on East 4th St that he thought I should know about in a Mighty way.
What could be the reason for this Mighty line?
What Mighty thing was behind all the clamoring around this record shop window to get a peek from umbrella holding girls and burly Harely riders. Not to mention, justify pics from a Mighty cute NY Times photographer?
Why it's Mighty Bob Fossil (Rich Fulcher)!
And Mighty Vince Noir (Noel Fielding)!
And the Mighty Howard Moon (Julian Barrett)! Also known as The Mighty Boosh. My most favorite TV/comedy troop of all time (they're British).
Here is a Mighty Mighty Boosh fan with his Mighty spoil. What's that you ask? Why Yes, it is a Watch Tower. This Mighty Mighty Boosh fan is a Mighty monkey genius, he knows just what the perfect item is to have signed!
Watch Tower close up. This will surely put the JWs on the map!

What's that you say?... you don't know or have never even heard of the Mighty Boosh? Well that is Mighty wrong my friend. Let us rectify that situation post haste! Watch these two Mighty clips and everything will be okay in a Mighty way.




5 comments:

Scrumpestuous D said...

Good times. So, did you get to meet them?

Jeffrey said...

The line was too long... so we just took pictures from outside.

Amber said...

So the season 1 DVD set is out in America now. I added it to my Netflix queue. This weekend will be devoted to making my family fall in love with the Boosh!

Jeffrey said...

I love your goal and think it quite proper. Might I suggest that two episodes be removed from family viewing. Those episodes are "Old Gregg" and "Crack Fox". Both are a bit crude in a way that only English humor can be. I know you are a fan of LIttle Britain and will gather what I am saying regarding English humor.

Side of Jeffrey said...

I think their needs to be praise for Stephen who, regardless of the fact that he does not know or care who these guys are,

A) delayed food gratification to go the long way to 5 Guys in order to stop by this signing location.

B) stood in front of the window blocking other peoples view to get awesome pictures for Jeff while Jeff spent his time hitting on a cute girl from the New York Times.

C) Jeff also fails to give proper praise to my Getting Lucky in Kentucky t-shirt that truly helped open this girl up to him (she is from KY)

D) That I did not steal the cute girl away from him...when I could have easily done so with said t-shirt. And my hot body.

Post a Comment