Monday, March 1, 2010

Last November my dad started asking me what I wanted for Christmas and Friday night I told him. It's this navy blazer by Rogues Gallery. I know it was a bit late for a Christmas present - but I wanted to wait for the perfect time to use this smooth stone and when I saw this chambray line jacket at the Barney's warehouse sale it was time to sling a text to dad calling in the chit.
Regal buttons no?
Workable cuffs. Nice detail Rogue Galleries.
Nice fit too. The arms are long and the body is cut a little shorter. Fitted on at the waist and along the shoulder, with a rolling shoulder. In summation - made for a stylish skinny tall man. In summation of summation - the navy blazer I've been looking for.

As you have been hoping the story does not end there. Turns out that when I texted my dad about this navy blazer he had just returned from Nordstrom's Rack having purchased a NAVY BLAZER. In his own words he said, "I was confused when I got your text because I'm old now and my brain took a while to figure out what was going on." He replied that he would accept this purchase as a suitable Christmas present for '09 (clarification was needed if it was for '09 or '10.)

One last loose thread that you all are dying to have sewn up. I got the coat for 90% off. Barney's Warehouse Sale - you've done it again.

1 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

I need to look up if they do that sale at the Barney's in Chicago.

Post a Comment