Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Brother and Sister Mulcock invited A Miss Kimmy and myself over to their Brooklyn residence for Sunday dinner. It was wonderful. The company was excellent and the food was divine. Sister Mulcock made this great chicken with onion and avocado. I made brussel spouts with green apple and bacon. The same recipe I made for thanksgiving last year. I also brought some S. Pellegrino Sparkling Water. It's my latest fad. If you have never had this beverage before I would highly recommend it.The company was great too. Sister Mulcock is a lovely host. Brother Mulcock just makes it happen as usual. Miss Kimmy is a friend of Sister Mulcock. I had only briefly met her at a new years party a few weeks ago. Top three things I think are great about Miss Kimmy from our first official meeting, A: Her love for Brussel Sprouts, B: Her Love for Abraham Lincoln, C: Her inability to follow Jeff artistic direction and make a sad face when posing next to the winner of our Ticket to Ride match.

Here is the winner of the match. It was Sister Mulcock! She just out thought the rest of us. Although, there is an on going recount in Florida... but I don't think that it will amount to much.

4 comments:

Scrumpestuous D said...

So totally what I had for dinner on Sunday. Minus the srpouts, add salad. Weird.

Amber said...

hold on. was that on the cover of everyday food?

Jeffrey said...

Yes it was Amber... good eye.

Side of Jeffrey said...

And it was delicious. I see this is a hit meal across the country as Brigham made it too recently.

Post a Comment