Sunday, February 17, 2008

Okay, I love, love, love my job but it is 10:46 and we haven't had a patient all night long! My goodness it's boring. I've been playing on the internet but you can really only do that for so long. So I guess we'll play catch-up with the Lundquist Family. We spent last night in the ER with an emergent ear ache. Argh! Hank has been sick all week but he needed to wait until 1 Am Sunday morning to let his mother and father know that he needed to see a physician. Good Times. They gave him liquid lortab. Good Gracious, that seemed a little over board but he was a happy camper after that. He woke Eric and I up this morning fully dressed and a smile on his face. He has a Dr. appt this week to see if we need to put tubes in his ears. I should have done it when he was a baby but I'm scared for him to have surgery. Nurses make the worst patients!

I have been really lucky until now with Hank. He's trouble but he's never been mischevious....until now. Within this last month he has taken scissors to my couch (he's seriously obsessed with cutting anything), written "H's" all over my bed sheets (while I was sleeping on the other side), and explored the fascinating sensation of Erics shaving cream while spraying it all over the wall of the bathroom. I'm such a bad blogger...I should have taken pictures! Anyway, when I have gone to scold him, he acts shocked that what he has done was naughty. I can't cut up the couch? "I'm sorry mom, I won't do it again."

I need to post a picture when I get home but Abe is officially a big bruiser. He got his first shiner last week. Eric was pulling him out of the car and smacked his head on the door. OUCH! Thanks dad! We bought him little squeaker shoes yesterday. They are cute becuase he isn't really walking yet. I'm sure they will lose their charm soon enough.

Okay, it's 11:00. Only 7 more hours to go. Happy Presidents Day everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment