Friday, March 27, 2009

I got laid off the second week in December. I know classy... right before Christmas. When the Roddas found out they wouldn't allow me to spend Christmas by myself in NYC so they flew me out to Indianapolis. It was awesome. I sat in the same big chair and watched TV for a week straight. Watching world wildest police chases really helped me to deal with being laid off. It helped me realize that... "hey it could be worse".

Here is a picture of the Rodda women and myself, including Stephen. Tracy, Brooke, Mary-Ann, Myself, Stephen, and Erin. This was before the big Christmas Eve dinner and package opening. Great to be with such good friends after the bummer time of losing my job.
I was a little confused when I landed in Indy. I didn't recognize the airport. Turns out that they built a whole new airport next door to the old one. It's really nice and spacious. These really cool seats were made out of old suitcases. I thought of my friend Jared's art.
Above is what my bags look like on the bag seats. It's like they are haning out with grandpa.
Here is an extended couch version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment