Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have been to McDonald's multiple times in my life. Sometimes multiple times in one day. I have never seen these items offered.
Rebekah and I went to get some hot chocolate. She said that they have two kinds. One that is thick and one that was a more standard hot chocolate. She asked me which kind I wanted to get. I thought she was pulling my leg. Of course I want the thick version. She got the regular as pictured above.
Mine came out looking like this above. This is a simple case of someone made a good choice and someone made a bad choice. I love making good choices. Especially when they taste like warm chocolate pudding that you are meant to drink.
For kicks we got Mexican food. Very interesting sides. You can have mashed potatoes or you can get potato wedges. I'm not complaining... I love mashed potatoes. It's just interesting.
Unfortunately, I didn't have any "Slovenian" food. It just really wasn't around that I saw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment