Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rumor had it there was a Darth Vader House in Brigham's neighborhood. We set out to investigate...

The thing that you need to know about my friends and I is this... We love the Star Wars. Like many of our age group and gender we are attached to Star Wars as kids from the 20's and 30's are stuck on Babe Ruth.

Our love for Star was is so great that for birthday gifts Collin painted Brig and I Star Wars character portraits to adorn our homes with!
Brigham got Jabba holding a heart shaped pillow.
I got Admiral Ackbar.


Here is the artist with the highly honored and happy recipients.
Oh we did find that Vader house. As reported... it looked like Vader.
Jeff R. leaned over to Collin and said,"Collin... I am your father."

And Collin said,"Nooooooooo...... that's impossible!!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment