Monday, October 29, 2007

First the moving...

This is my moving crew and the stairs that we had to carry everything up to store my stuff in my boss' basement. Diane is so nice to let me store my stuff at her place. In the above picture: Collin is on the left, Jared Clark and his mustache are in the center, and Pablo joining us from Mexico City is on the right. The move went pretty well considering that we were moving. I rented a van from U-haul. Jared and Collin loaded it. Pablo and I did some packing and over seeing.

The thing about moving crews is that they get real hungry and you have to feed them. So we went to Burger King. Nothing but the best for my crew. Please take notice that Jared is eating a triple whopper and he "king" sized his value meal. It was just enough to fill his belly, which is huge.

Best thing about moving: Getting it done.

Lamest thing about moving: A one hundred and fifteen dollar parking ticket.

Now for the shaking...

So every year about this time there is a giant Halloween stake dance party. Which is always a lot of fun. This year I went dressed up as dad (Navy pilot). This is what I look like dressed up as dad.

Here is my friend Collin in his costume curious as ever:


And here is Collin showing respect for the military:

Collin use to be in the Marines. That why he salutes real good.
I also made a costume for my friend Brigham.

The picture credit goes to brig. I showed him how to trace the pattern and then he cut it out and I sewed it up. Using the left over fabric brig made that amazing head piece. The tail snaps on with a ring snap. That way if anyone steps on it, the tail will detach not rip. With the tail detached brig can use it to beat the person that stepped on it.

Brig's girlfriend was Tinkerbell so he was the crocodile. Isn't that cute. I just love the full-frontal zip-up one piece Halloween costumes. It reminds me of last Halloween. This was brig and I last year.

That was my Shaun the Sheep costume that I made last year. Here is a picture of my inspiration.

In review: Moving 2007 and Halloween 2007 (as shown in the above digital photos) was a complete success.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Jeff, you crack me up. So was Collin going as a gay bunny rabbit? I was just curious because of the rainbow shirt, necklace, and bunny ears on a grown man.

Jeffrey said...

If you mean "Gay" as "Happy"... yes. If "gay" in a that he "desires his own kind"... no. I actually won that costume at our ward fall party. Collin ran out of time so he just wore what we had. Women and little children loved it!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Preciousness - that is the theme of these pictures. Don't you just want to scoop Collin up and raise him right?

Side of Jeffrey said...

Oh, and I linked this blog from NYCBros.

Post a Comment