Friday, October 26, 2007

I've been busy...

I've had a lot going on lately.
I'm moving on tomorrow.
Moving in the city is hard.
Here is something that I've been working on learning on illustrator

As a graphic designer, what do you think Eric?

That is my friend Venessa Van Zijll. Sometimes she works as a model. She sent me this picture from one of her recent shoots. It is my goal to learn something new on illustrator every day and so I decided to learn how to do traces and out lines and stuff like that. For my first one I think it turned out okay. Here is a picture of what the original looked like.




2 comments:

Don said...

Bravo with the work, Jeff. And good luck with the moving. NY moving is no fun.

Eric Lundquist said...

Hey Jeff that looks awesome! I don't know if I'd have even the patience to do something like that. Well ok not the time anyways. Illustrator is very versatile and can be used in so many ways. I'm sure in many ways you are already better than me. Sorry about the move. I can imagine that it is really hard there. The whole elders quorum probably won't show to help.

Good luck with evrything-

Eric

Post a Comment