Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Today was a great success. It all started at work were I took digital photos of dresses like this one:

Did you guys watch conference? Do you remember the young women's choir from Springville and Mapleton? Well I know for a fact that some of those girls shop at Wal-Mart because I made some of the shirts that they were wearing.



After work I was super excited because I was meeting my friends at my favorite taco place.


They have the best southeast Mexican food you have ever had. For example just look at this taco!


It's El Pastor style. (That's broiled pork with pineapple). And look at this pork tamale!


This is what it looks like when it comes out to play wearing my favorite red salsa . Amazing right?
After tacos I went home and I can honestly say I played the best game of scrabble of my entire scrabble career against Collin. My fourth word was "Antennae" (which I just realized that I flipped the last two letters). You'll notice that it's not just on one triple word score but two triple word scores. Plus I got a bingo for using all seven tiles. A bingo is an extra 50pts. Add it all together and it gave me a total of 122 points. Next I laid down 'Czar'. After that I played 'quits' making 'Czars' with the 's'. I played the word 'ulva' (an eatable seaweed), 'lyric', 'snatch'. In the end I had 371 points. Basically I should probably never play scrabble again.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you have peaked in your scrabble career at such a young age. That taco and tamale looked Y-U-M-M-Y! I'm glad that you are helping the young women in the church look good. Way to go.

Side of Jeffrey said...

You didn't mention that Muffs and Plods had been played! This board should be the one they put on the cover of the game so people can get a glimpse into what a real scrabble game should look like.

Post a Comment