Friday, November 9, 2007


Dinner at our house this week has turned into the alamo. Or at least what I imagine the Alamo was. We are finally cracking down and making Hank eat something besides macaroni, chicken nuggets, or scrambled eggs. The first night we had spaghetti and meatballs. After an hour of crying (I wish I was exaggerating), we had Hank "teach" Abe how to eat them. He caught on pretty quick. The next night I made Shepherds Pie (I am such a mean mom). It was another 2 hour battle but I won. I hope it goes better tonight.

2 comments:

M said...

maybe i'll forgive you one day.

maybe it won't be until you're both truly penitent.

maybe posting about it raises doubts about your sincerity.

maybe returning the calendar will be a start (but only if you tell the truth and not say i took it or something childish like that).

but i wouldn't count on it.

Eric Lundquist said...

Maybe we need to look at the right post before we leave a comment....
just kidding.

Post a Comment