Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I love Thanksgiving and this was one of the best. Amber Blakesley invited a few of us over to her apartment for thanksgiving. Amber works for Martha Stewart so she is a pro at this.
This is the wonderful table all set up. We each had our own gourd with our name tag tied on it.
Here is Amber moving really fast setting everything up. Running at this speed is her little secret to "getting it all done".Amber asked each of us to bring a side dish. Dave brought some amazing sweet potatoes, I brought some great brussle sprouts with apples and bacon. Stephen brought some green beans with spam and onions and Collin brought some fresh coke-cola in a two liter bottle.
When all that was said and done this is what my plate looked like. It made me very happy to eat it.

After the food we all sat down and watched A View To Kill. A lovely James Bond film. It has become my thanksgiving tradition to A: wear a tie to dinner and B: watch a James Bond film. We also watched The Birds.

Thanks Amber... It was really great.

2 comments:

Eric Lundquist said...

Wow that looks awesome! Can't wait to see you at Christmas time. I have a friend at work that is from New York. Rochester I think. He is getting baptized in December. Thank you "Mormonism for Dummies"....seriously.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Your food looks mind blowing. Brussle sprouts are a must have at Thanksgiving, so I respect that choice highly.

Post a Comment