Thursday, November 29, 2007

What's that toupee doing on the floor?It's not a toupee... It was just time for me to get a haircut. Turns out that I have ears.
My new roommate mike cuts my hair and he's great at it. We chose The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly soundtrack for our haircutting theme. It created the perfect vibe for musically expressing what we are all about. I didn't intend get it cut so short, but I love it. I always fantasize about cutting it short... but I'm always to scared to do it. So here's to Mike for pulling it off.

P.S. Mike is always looking for new customers. If you're interested can contact me directly.

5 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Wish Mike would take the time to cut my hair. I guess brothers get the shaft.

Ashley said...

I didn't know that boys got so attached to their hair. Isn't that a girls job?

Natalie said...

Wow! I love it! It is very fitting.

miss lena's pie said...

exquisite!! you look like a movie character, someone important, just about to solve a mystery...

Don said...

Wow! You are a new man. Bravo!

Post a Comment