Sunday, November 11, 2007

Maybe Brig and I went to a birthday party.
Maybe we went with Emily.
Maybe Emily had been giving me a hard time all night.
Maybe there was a calender of shirtless NYC firemen on the wall.
Maybe Brig and I took the calender off the wall and hid it in Emily's bag.
Maybe Emily found the "item" on her cab ride home and texted us immediately.
Maybe this is a picture of what Brig and I looked like on the subway ride home after realizing that Emily has banished us... possibly forever.

Maybe those things transpired on the 11th of November 2007.
Maybe it was worth it.
Perhaps.

3 comments:

M said...

i mistakenly posted my comment on the prior post. just in case anyone cares.

Don said...

Maybe I like what you did... maybe :)

miss lena's pie said...

hahaha...

Post a Comment