Thursday, December 13, 2007

If you don't know... I work about 4 blocks from Times Sq. For lunch my boss and I traveled up there which is always a perilous journey due to the large influx of people. People that are mostly tourists. We had a mission and it needed to be done. We bundled up and braved it.

We are getting close to our objective.
Yes! It's the Toys 'R' Us store! Here I am in the window. Geoffery the Giraffe, my alter-ego. Even though he spells his name like a Russian. Which he shouldn't because he is for sure a capitalist.
So you might be thinking? What would take Jeff to the most busiest place in the US to the biggest toy store, at Christmas time? The children of course. I'm doing it for the children. Just look how busy it is in this place.
Yes they have a farris wheel that is three stories tall.
We got the goods and then it was back to work.


P.S. The best toy I saw what an Elmo doll dressed up in a chicken suit that danced and played the chicken song. It was amazing. They also had a Cookie Monster version.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Please tell me you didn't get a noisey toy for my children. If so, you are fired.

Post a Comment