Monday, March 31, 2008

Well it has been amazing, but it is time that TR Month ride off into the sunset with his savages. Thanks for everyone's participation in any or all of the events. I hate to say goodbye to good friends but like the Lion King teaches us... it's the circle of life. It surprises me how much I feel that my life has been enriched by getting to know Theodore. TR has taught me that hard work is adventurous and fun... and that it's okay for grown men to fight each other with sticks. To send off Teddy I have added a few pictures of his quotes that are on the walls of the Natural History Museum in NYC.



I'm sure this won't be the last we hear from Theodore.

2 comments:

robin marie said...

jeffrey, i have been hoping you had a blog out there. today my dream comes true!

Side of Jeffrey said...

There is no end to TR, there is no end to guns. There is no end to Sagamore, there is no end to animals heads on walls.

Post a Comment