Monday, June 29, 2009


If you (like me) have ever wondered what I would look like flying First Class – this is the post to find out in. 
“Do you want some warm nuts and a newspaper?“
"Yes I would.  Thank you"
This is what it looks like when I get the Journal and warm nuts in first class.
This is what it looks like when I get silverware and cute salt and pepper shakers in first class
"Would you like an appetizer"
"Yes"
"Do you want the Spring Roll, Shrimp Bisque, or Chicken Shish Kabob?"
(noticeable perplexed look on my face)
"…do you want all three?" 
"Yes"
This is what it looks like with I get appetizers in first class.   
"Would you like a salad?"
"Yes"
This is what it looks like with I get a salad in first class.
This is what it looks like I get tracking info on the first class flight in first class.
This is what it looks like when I get a beverage and view Casa Blanca in first class.
"What main course would you like?"
"The Beef and Potatoes, thank you."
This is what it looks like when I get the main course in first class.
"Would you like a fruit plate or crackers and cheese?"
(noticeable perplexed look on my face)
"…would you like both?"
"Yes, thank you"
This is what it looks like when I get various fruits, cheeses, and crackers in first class.
This is what it looks like when I keep up with current events in first class.
This is what it looks like when I catch up on zzzzzz's in first class.
–hours later–
"Do you want a cheese burger before landing?"
"Yes... Yes I would, thank you."
This is what it looks like when I get a cheese burger before landing in first class.

Listen to me… first class is wonderful – not necessary, but delightful.

4 comments:

Brigham said...

This takes me back to my happy place.

Side of Jeffrey said...

I love this world you were in.

robin marie said...

first class totally suits you!

Globetrotter said...

Mr Butler living it up;)

Post a Comment