Sunday, June 7, 2009

I've seen a few movies in the last few weeks and I'd like to review them with you:


Star Trek:

Super amazing.  

So amazing that it's worth buying four value meals at Burger King to get the full set of collector cups.  

My fears that it would be Star Trek 90210 were unfounded.  I like how J.J. Adams didn't wimp out at the end.  

Terminator Salvation:

Better then T3, not as good as T2.  Worth matinee viewing.  It's robots fighting humans, how could that go wrong? 

Up:

Very charming, unique, and funny.  Saw it in 3D.  I don't like wearing two pairs of glasses.  It like being a geek squared.

Next movie I'm planning on seeing is Moon. 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hank and Abe loved up. I was shocked that Abe actually sat through the whole thing.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Yes. Moon. I'd be down for joining in on that fun.

Post a Comment